You can type here any text you want

88 mustang gt hybird roller for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WORD !!!
That car is worth every dime you couldnt duplicate that stang for 5k .
Thats the point being made here so go high jack someone elses tread. Thanks and have a nice day;)

How do you figure this? everything on the car is used, how much you gonna pay for used suspention? rear end? brakes? my point being, IF everything was new then yes theres probably more than 8k there but its not, its used.

And sorry I was not trying to highjack anyones thread! I remember a month ago when i wanted a gn or t-type how hard it was to get the right car, i think he woulod have an easier time with it running instead of rolling. ;)

I guess since i have personally owned 11 mustangs and built 8 of them myself ( doing all my own labor ) and running low 10's in them I obviously have no clue what im looking at and have no idea what i could put together and how much this stuff cost :rolleyes:

your paying half price on a proven car that is very nice , also 15 k parts how about labor , unless you have all winter to modify a car! this is ready!!! stand up car !

Back