You can type here any text you want

88 Mustang GT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ya BUT this happened to HIM.. sorta hits home when ya think your Buick is unbeatable :p

Showing up to race at 18 PSI with a Buick is expecting to lose.

12.1 AFR on a Buick motor :eek: Get that TQ wrench handy.. somethings coming ;)

Where exactly is this. If it's close tell them your friend has a grandma car with a bench seat and column shift that will come take your money back plus another $500.00 I'm not cheap, parts cost money and I need to fill my war chest back up.

Not trying to be snotty....just correcting a couple minor details...

Me thinks he was just saying 44psi at idle line-off...and at WOT full boost....his pressure should be 44+18=62psi:biggrin:

Thats what I meant - 44PSI Line off pressure. Sorry on the confusion there though. And yes, it does it close to home when you've spent 4 years beating up on stangs to all of a sudden lose horrifically to one - hussled or not. I REALLY need to do something with the 85 rear-end and get a sticky tire on there. For some reason, the car has never liked the boost higher than 15PSI. I can go higher, but it just doesnt behave the same way as it does at 15PSI and lower (ECM issue?)

Found out more from a buddy through a buddy - hes got a 302 bored 30 over spraying a 175 shot... :/ Time to start spending money and wrenchin....

Don't beat yoruself up by getting beat by a modded car. I had an 89 Mustang GT back inthe day and got my ass whooped many times by a friends 87 T. Stock to stock, the GN always wins. Modded is anyones guess/game.

Back