( 88 notch 5.0 Magazine car ) 8 sec cruiser

fastbart

1988 mustang coupe - Here are just some of the specs, and everything is brand new. ENGINE: a4 block with probe rotating assembly. billet crank, rods, low compression forged piston. compression is 8.52 to 1. TFS heads fully ported, stainless valves, new crower roller springs and titanium retainers. Custom ground "hydraulic" roller. (I built this car with a street car in mind, but with race car power) block and heads are studded with 1/2 in studs! fully ported Systemax intake custom full length headers to dual 3 inch exhaust MSD Programmable Digital-7 Plus Ignition W/Pro Power HVC Coil

COOLING SYSTEM: customer built griffin radiator Aluminum with 2 rows of 1 1/2 inch tubing THIS CAR RUNS COOL!! custom built dual SPAL fan setup with shroud.! Radiator fits under core support, custom built billet mounting brackets for radiator. 160 thermostat, CSR Electric water pump

FUEL SYSTEM: Magna Flow Pro star 600 fuel pump..(yes this is the $1000 FUEL PUMP SETUP THE 8 SEC CARS RUN) -10 BRAIDED LINE THROUGHOUT. ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR WITH LIQUID GAUGE mounted outside car seimens 83lb injectors

TRANS: Dymanic MM2 C4, 10 disc, Vasco Input Shaft, Teflon Rings, Solid Forward Drum, Kolene Steels, Kevlar Band, Full Roller Set, Modified Servo, Lightened Drive Shell, Deep Pan, Dynamic Brake, Locking Dipstick, SFI Bellhousing and Flywheel, Custom TCT Race Converter, Also has Pro Transbrake!!

SUPERCHARGER: F1r with (( New cog set-up )) and 3 core sheetmetal intercooler mounter UNDERNEATH car for no restriction in cooling with ducting to catch fresh cool air.

SUSPENION: This car has so much more that I am leaving out. 8pt cage, aluminum driveshaft, custom axles and built rearend, 3.55 gears, Dlb adjustable uppers, Single adjustable lower's, Spherical bushings, Rear anti roll bar, Manual rack, Flaming river cutoff built on custom bracketry, etc etc etc ....

COMPUTER: car is run by F.A.S.T. engine management.. bank to bank.. tuned by laptop.. Car only needs to be ran.. has been just tuned by Job Spetter of Turbopeople....

PERFROMANCE: I built this car to drive on the street, oil pressure never drops below 60lbs at idle. car runs cool never get higher then 160-70 on 96 tem day's. Car is currently registered and insured, also car has 44,600 mile's on it. Car looks like an 11/12 second car, this car is a beast.

UPDATE: Went 5.50 on pump gas, and let off! Now has Cog set-up, will run way faster and make alot more boost!

YouTube - frankie (street mustang) vs rodney (all out race car)

Awesome car, will guarentee no disapointments or i will pay the gas bill for your travel time to see this car!! thanks

P.s Will not answer, any blocked calls number must show in order to talk!
315-383-4658

banana yellow stang

price,photos of exterior,interior,undercarriage,and engine bay will attract more attention. Any room for trade plus cash your way?

price,photos of exterior,interior,undercarriage,and engine bay will attract more attention. Any room for trade plus cash your way?
More about my stang, and yes what do you have?

here is the article from 5.0 magazine it was in!

1988 Mustang Brent Wiest - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

Also here is a 8.99 at 153 and let off, on pump gas and drove it 50-70 miles to the track!

ROCHESTER - frankie no times posted - Car Videos on StreetFire

Here also is a $20k street race, I gave a 9.50 camaro 5 car's and the leave! Yes I caught him, lol lol

YouTube - Mustang Vs Camaro

Here is a 5.50 pass, notice it on the brake's? Drove it 65 miles to the track, and home after all on pump gas!!

YouTube - frankie (street mustang) vs rodney (all out race car)