You can type here any text you want

89 Mint TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Trailer that baby up to Ohio in July and have Scott Kelly and some of the other guys from PAS sign the dash pocket then take it to Barrett Jackson! :cool:

Think we are going to Ohio for the event. When in July is the show etc. going to be, or if you have a link to the event would be great! Thanks Phillyturbosix!

Think we are going to Ohio for the event. When in July is the show etc. going to be, or if you have a link to the event would be great! Thanks Phillyturbosix!

Sounds good! Anyone and everyone TTA belongs at this event for sure! We will have a section just with TTA's for sale so owners can park their sale cars in that area for those looking to own one! Click the banner in my sig or just follow this link....

Turbo Trans Am Forum

Hotels are selling out already so book your rooms as soon as possible! Hope to see you there! :cool:

Sounds good! Anyone and everyone TTA belongs at this event for sure! We will have a section just with TTA's for sale so owners can park their sale cars in that area for those looking to own one! Click the banner in my sig or just follow this link....

Turbo Trans Am Forum

Hotels are selling out already so book your rooms as soon as possible! Hope to see you there! :cool:

Thanks my friend, look forward to seeing you there.

Back