You can type here any text you want

89 TTA for sale by a friend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboJim

JCC Racing Member Forum Tech Advisor
Staff member
Posting for a friend:

89 TTA for sale. Saw it tiday, not too bad. Body is straight and solid, paint on the hatch and spoiler is bad and the ttop trim needs to be repainted. Interior is mint, has 67k original. Has new tires and the rims have no curb rash that I noticed. My friend flips cars so he bought this car to sell. Told me it sat for most of its life, and it looks like the truth. Engine is bone stock to the air cleaner. Runs decent, could use a spring cleaning. I drove it, pulls when braking, probably needs a RF caliper. Cars not perfect, but is real nice. He's asking 13k and can be reached ar 973-945-1298. His name is John.

Oh yea, car comes with a few mags featuring the TTA stuff and the OEM Pace Car package (book, folder and decals which havent been applied)

I am no more than posting this for him and if you wanna get with me I'll go with you to see the car. Aside from that I am not involved with the sale. Please direct all questions/offers to the number above. You can tell him I sent you (in case the price changes due to me...)

I think this may be a good opportunity for someone wanting a TTA for under 20k!

Back