89 TTA for sale

flybyu

Well it has finally come to that time to part ways with my baby. After 9 lovely years together I have decided to put #1163 up for sale. I am also selling my 2002 collector edition trans am as well if anyone is interested. I am "downsizing" to a C6 Z06. Its been a hard decision to make but the car belongs to some who can enjoy it and spend more time with it than I can anymore.

The specs on my TTA are as follows. It is a t-top leather car with 42k on it built to run 11s on pump gas. TE-63 turbo coming off a fresh rebuild less than 1k ago. Stock cam and short block. Stock heads that have been ported and polished with oversized valves and matched intake manifold from champion. Alky injection with 60lb injectors and a walbro 207 pump. Terry houston down pipe with cut out. I also have the MAFT PRO on it so it is converted to speed density and has one of the best idle's of any 3.8 buick engine. It is lowered with ebiach sports, with adjustable kybs shocks/struts. It also has stainless steel brake hoses all around. I also put a complete energy suspension bushing kit in it, subframe connectors, as well as a sphon adjustable torque arm with drive shaft loop. The trans has been built and has a 3k stall lockup converter. The rear end has also been rebuilt with 3.70 gears approx 1k ago as well. The rubber on the car is still in excellent shape, the tires are firestone firehawk sz50s. There are a few issues that need to be addressed. Both valve cover gaskets leak pretty bad. The rear main seal and oil pan gaskets have already been resealed. It will also need valve seals as it likes to smoke a little at idle. Also I have the Maft pro installed but I never had it professionally tuned to take full advantage of the programmer so it just has a baseline in it right now so there is still more power that can be had if you so desire. Its a great car and is an absolute blast to drive, but I just dont have the time to spend with it that it deserves now that I have a 1 year old. It has been in at least a dozen car shows and has won many trophies as well. My price is set at 18k as is with all the mods and extra parts and accessories to go with it. Price can be negotiated if de-moded ect.. I do have pictures but do not know how to post them. Easiest just email me at nd4spd870@aol.com and I will answer any questions and fwd pictures to you. Car is located in the Northwestern Chicago Suburbs

Did you ever get a chance to post some pictures of it for me Tomws6? People ask for pictures and I fwd them along however some peoples emails do not accept large file size since they are very detailed pictures.

Sorry boosted, I dropped the ball. I havent been on here in a while with some stuff doin on but heres some pics.

DSC07318.jpg

DSC07316.jpg

DSC07311.jpg

DSC07314.jpg

DSC07312.jpg

DSC07320.jpg

DSC07316.jpg

DSC07315.jpg

Thanks 3.8 V8 eater, even when I look at the pictures I still cant believe I am selling it :(Thanks for posting the picts tomws6! They look great on here

Here's one for you Bo, not too far to go look either. ;) I see it has the same tires you had on your old one... those were pretty good in the corners.

Good luck with the sale.

Im going to actively start trying to sell the beast as is one more go around. Otherwise I will spend winter returning it to stock and sell off the mods. Any interest at all?

Im going to actively start trying to sell the beast as is one more go around. Otherwise I will spend winter returning it to stock and sell off the mods. Any interest at all?

Why the 2 log in accounts? Just curious.