You can type here any text you want

89 TTA on e-bay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"More Boost"

Major Member
89 TTA on e-bay #290068725908 but wait!! guess what color? give up? its white silly with camel interior.......(you'd never got that one) LOL :biggrin:

Geez, for that low of miles, you would expect the paint to be in better shape. The spoiler I can accept, but with 17,xxx on the clock it should look a little cleaner. Interior looks nice too.

Looks like if it had a reserve it has been met. For under 10k that would be a good investment after it gets painted of course.

Proving once again that mileage is not a true indicator of condition. I've seen cars with 50K miles on them in better shape than the same year with 2K miles on it. Although I collect low mileage cars, they also have to be in the upper 90's when it comes to condition rating.

Well put, MM! I remember seeing not that long ago a TTA on here with 200K+ on here that looked real clean. I can only imagine what kind of engine problems he is talking about. Did anyone else notice the heat shield for the overflow resevoir, around the hole where the cap goes? My 71K TTA dosen't look nearly that bad.

Back