You can type here any text you want

9/10 sec power with 6.1 TT chip.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

007gn

Are they're any cars running in the low 10s to mid 9s using the TT 6.1 chip or does that stuff has to be scrapped for a fast system or the SD set up. I have 80s n alky with a 5.7 TT chip & my car runs 10s now . what would I gain from losing the maf. Or can it be done on a 6.1 setup that's easier to tune??? Please help me out here guys thanks.

6.1 is cool and all, but I'm going XFI next, it can learn target AFR bases, and it can log without a laptop in the car. At the races, pretty much everyone fast runs XFI.

Are they're any cars running in the low 10s to mid 9s using the TT 6.1 chip or does that stuff has to be scrapped for a fast system or the SD set up.
plenty of chip cars that are doing that and faster(y)

The problem I had with the 6.1 chip on alky was trying to tune it down low when the alky is coming in. When you go to a dual nozzle setup and have the alky turned up its hard to tune this area, even with XFI much less the 6.1 chip. I've bought a lot of chips from Eric over the years and love them but for alky cars going to FAST there are definitely gains, especially for the faster cars.

Back