You can type here any text you want

9.70 pass @BG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice run.

Neil needs some training. :D

Thanks for trying though.

John :smile:

Hey now............ I only had 2-3 beers in me! 5-6 are needed for a steady hand!:eek: That camera is touchy as hell. You dont even want to see the video's I took with my own camera. I was lucky to get your car in the shot, LOL

Post the 9.82 video, its better!

Watching that video gave me a little motion sickness right thur........Great pass none the less. Thats flying. Congrats

Good run Shandy, wish we could have stayed Saturday and wathed the run. Alana and I had a great time with you and Neals bunch! Later, Bob.

Hold on I have to go throw up from the video....
Ok, I a back.
Great pass Shandy, that looked nice and easy.
How much more do you have left in her?

Great pass, looked like an easy launch what was the 60' on that pass?

Great pass, looked like an easy launch what was the 60' on that pass?

on that pass 1.37 60 foot, 6.14 in the 1/8th @110.95 shifted to early on the 1-2 dropping the rpms alot.......big headwind...mph was off about 2-3 mpg from reynolds...lots of humidity in the air...other than that a/f was around 11.00 to 11.15 the entire pass...the tune is a safe tune...i'd say it has a quite a bit left in her ...oh yea all with the small .63 exh housing....70 gtq bb turbo..

on that pass 1.37 60 foot, 6.14 in the 1/8th @110.95 shifted to early on the 1-2 dropping the rpms alot.......big headwind...mph was off about 2-3 mpg from reynolds...lots of humidity in the air...other than that a/f was around 11.00 to 11.15 the entire pass...the tune is a safe tune...i'd say it has a quite a bit left in her ...oh yea all with the small .63 exh housing....70 gtq bb turbo..

Nice, sounds like you definitely had the car running good on that tune with less than optimal conditions.

thanks

Nice, sounds like you definitely had the car running good on that tune with less than optimal conditions.

More important is my engine/car builders Work on the car....

Dewayne @ ICE Motorsports 3164C Highway 41A, Clarksville - (931) 358-4773

the tune by Brad Brand of Atlanta Chassis dyno...

lots of help @ the nats from Neil as well...!!!

Back