You can type here any text you want

9" Ford/Moser and a Dana 44 rear ends for a TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
Dana 44 is the one GM sold over the counter for the F Body guys .. (they should have used them in the TTA ) bolt in no brainer ...lot stronger than the one they used in the poor TTA ... oh the 9" Ford is a bolt in to ... Dana 44 has 331 gears ... 9"Ford by Moser with back brace .. 31 spline axles with 1/2" wheel studs .. Currie center section with 350 gears with a traction loc ... drum brakes but can be converted to the TTA stock brakes with the 2 caliper brackets from Currie or just machine yours .. 1350 yoke .. also have a Denny's alum matrix driveshaft for the Ford rear end.. open to offers but not giving it away .. selling off my TTA stuff so I have room to store them if they don't sell :p :cool: Also have tubular lower control arms as well as an adjustable panhard bar for TTAs

Attachments

• TTArear.jpg
    TTArear.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 139
package deal?
PM me price for each shipped to 60506.

Ill have the 9" out by the end of the week .. the Dana will be out next week ... Ill get some weights on them and PM ya ... or you can drive to Boston :eek: :p

Ill have the 9" out by the end of the week .. the Dana will be out next week ... Ill get some weights on them and PM ya ... or you can drive to Boston :eek: :p

cool. ill be waiting for your PM. its a possiblity, but i dont think i want to drive out there..... haha.

lower control arms still for sale?...what brand make are they how used all that info...thanks noah...pics if you have as well.

Back