You can type here any text you want

9 Sec GN on Vacation

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
I know I know everyone has missed me the last few weeks. :rolleyes: Melissa had her ol GN up at the lake on vacation in New Hampshire.. Prob put 1000+ miles on it up there. Was a 3 hour ride each way to the lake. Hot an humid in the 90s. AC was cranking. One day she did the ride up to the top of Mount Washington. Car didn't miss a beat. Brakes got a little hot though. Doesn't have 1st gear because of the trans brake. Looks from people were priceless. I am using it now as a driver because the POS 700R4 in the Buick Wagon is having some issues :mad:.. Haven't used her car in a few years. Needless to say it's a blast driving it around. Almost makes me get in a better mood to get MY other junk goin. So can 9 sec GNs be driven on the street ??? Hell YA !! :p

MelissaMtWashington.jpg

MelissaMtWashington1.jpg

MelissaMtWashington2.jpg

My GN could be a 9 second car if I drove it off that cliff! ;) Did you get your "This car drove up Mt Washington" bumper sticker?

Thank you for spending your money in NH.:D

That's is awesome!! Thats why i Love these cars!! My goal is to be able to go 10's and still drive it daily and have A/C!!

Back