You can type here any text you want

90 Pontiac Firebird "Firebuick"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cabech984

Here are some pictures of my car. I did the swap back in July and have been working out the kinks since, ran a best of 12.85@110.40 on a 2.20 60'. That run was with zero rear brakes, Worn out 245/50/16 Kuhmo street tires launching off zero psi and base 18/20 settings on a TT 93 Street Chip with 20 psi. Launches much better now with rear brakes and the 27x11.50x15 Hoosiers on Weld Pro Stars!! New track times soon!

Chris

Looks good! Are bringing it to the Extremestreetcars.com track day at TriState in a few weeks?

Looks good! Are bringing it to the Extremestreetcars.com track day at TriState in a few weeks?

More info on this please... I think I should have my new converter and car tuned to make this. Something to look forward to.

Thanks,
Jason

Checkout extremestreetcars.com. It's a new site that has members from Cincinnati, Middletown, Dayton and Springfield. The more Buicks the better!!

We are having a track day at TriState (during their normal t&t) at end of the month. Should be a great time:)

I guess I should have gone to Kilkare a bit more. The last LC2 powered F-body I saw there was yellow. There is a lot of Turbo6 stuff going on in the Dayton area and I never got to see a lot of it becuase I was so busy with everything else.

Ive only seen GN's and Regals running there with the turbo 6. I am going to tri state this weekend to try it out but will possibly go to the ESC Track day too! Running out of drag season and I just put these slicks on:(

I wont be making it to the ESC Track day, however I did manage a new best 1/4 mile @ Tri-State last Saturday. a 12.20@112.14mph on a 1.75 60'. It went 7.8 @ 89 in the 8th.

I was super happy after that run and to back it up it went 12.29@112 right after. And then a couple 12.5's and one 12.8! I am definatly happy for these times.

Now I need a new rear axle:eek:

Yeah they do!! I think Im gonna try a holley 255lph pump in the tank this time and see what happens. Probably gonna get a race chip too and a new rear end over the winter. And some gauges, turbo timer, and boost controller. And a bigger intercooler, and the list goes on and on...

Nice times! I wouldn't waist your money on a timer, unless you get a good deal on one;)

Im just too lazy to sit and wait for the turbo to cool down!! It isnt top priority by any means!! This thing needs to go faster, Ive got the bug now!!

Back