You can type here any text you want

92 Typhoon, $5,800

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
Decided to put my Ty up for sale, simply don't have the time/money to work on it

Its a 92 Ty, bought it some months ago, its been sitting in my shop. It was STONE stock, with a catback and a K&N when I bought it It ran when I bought it, but the stock turbo was junk. The vehicle came with a brand new PTE-52 turbo, and mandrel bent DP. When I went to install, I decided to do all kinds of other stuff, had to relocate it to another shop....and never got around to putting it back together.

As it sits, it has new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, valve cover gaskets, upper intake gasket...

A new AFPR and 50's come already installed....Also has a catback with a Borla muffler on it.

Brand new turbo, DP, Red Armstrong chip, and a used Gilbert shaft come with it as well.

I was told that the trans has about 10K on it, shifted fine, has a deep pan on it.

It also came with a battery relocation kit (for the fender), but it hasn't been installed either.

Vehicle is dark green w/ grey molding. Interior is in surprisingly good shape, just may need a lil cleaning, paint could use some TLC (might even appreciate a paint job), there is a fist sized surface rust spot on the rear of the roof, and 2 or 3 penny sized spots on the tailgate. Wheels could use refinishing, or polishing at the least, tires have good tread.

A/C worked when I got it, theres a small crack in the evap. core, happened when we were unbolting the stock turbo, looks like it could be fixed in the vehicle if you really wanted to.

Can get pictures, shoot me a PM if you've got any questions....price may be negotiable, open to intersting trades.

3-38-08004.jpg

3-38-08005.jpg

3-38-08014.jpg

3-38-08003.jpg

3-38-08015.jpg

3-38-08016.jpg

3-38-08033.jpg

3-38-08041.jpg

3-38-08042.jpg

3-38-08043.jpg

Thanks,

-Will

where you located?

is it currently running? ( enough to load it on a truck or trailer)
thanks

Back