You can type here any text you want

93 Notch Stang F/S or Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommyguns

1993 Mustang coupe, 92k miles, drives excellent. The car is a great example of a near stock driving car. No engine mods, starts, runs great. A/C blows cold, Kenwood CD player, All black interior, Steeda shifter on Pro 5.0 base, 245/50/16's on Pnys. Alum. DS, BBK upper lower control arms, all new lights up front, all gauges work, BBK CAI.
Asking 7000.00, or trade for GN, T/R. I will list here and on a few stang sites before going to ebay. Thanx, Tom
More pics as I take them, sorry.
Uhhhh, any idea why it says may NOT post attachments??

I was trying to give him the link to a site where he could get his pictures posted,then copy and paste them here.

Im getting the pics taken care of, in the meantime, I have one pic on the cars for sale forum, where I was offering up a trade.

Mods. you may delete the post, my second gear went out and Im going to have to address it. I do not want to even attempt to sell or trade a defective car, due to value loss on my end. God knows Ill be back to post this car again because of my love for Tubo's, but next time with a rebuilt (upgraded?) tranny.

Back