93 White TYPHOON 99 BLACK GS

Gothmog

Lieutenant of Morgul
FOR SALE

Selling some cars:
1993 White Typhoon. Good shape. 79k miles rebuilt engine and Tranny 12k miles ago. New Battery, alt, belts. TA49 7th injector. SUPER FAST Polished centerlines. Kickass ALpine system with subwoofer. Donut+ full size spare
All work by DYNOTECH
$12k

99 Regal GS 70k miles. SLP stage 2 kit. superfast. leaves a patch of rubber with the front wheels! new tires, brakes and brakelines. 3 gauge on the a-pillar. SLP rear wing and badges. Well maintained by DYNOTECH.
$5k

trades entertained: 86-87 TRs or 1980 TR or late model GM P/U only
pics:
TurboBuicks.com - F/S Trade 99Regal GS, 93 Typhoon

can you call me about the regal. My dad is interested in one but he's a pita so I will handel the deal for both out sakes ;)
443-398-7326 jason

Wish the GS was in Phoenix, exactly what I am looking for.

as long as the interior is nice and the motor is queit, I call dibs on the regal . I can paypal a deposite and come get it sunday or whenever is good for you.

interested in a trade for the Typhoon? Got an 87 T with 75k miles on it, somewhat rare options too....

Truck

I can give pics and all you want to know. Can I have your email address and I'll send everything there. You can PM me your address if you don't want to list it in the forum.

Hey,
Not being a dick but it took 3,600 to get that f-ing regal through inspection !
I suggest you get the typhoon inspected before selling it. Not sure how long ago it was Well maintained by dynotech but it was not anytime recent.

L and rh outer tie rods
Lr trailing arm
alignment
water in rh headlamp
winshield reseal
climate control head bad
ac condenser had several holes
recharge ac
air bag light=
air bag module bad (wet from windshield leak) entire carpet soaked on passenger side
air bag harness severe corrosion had to be replaced.
check engine light=
2 severly detonated spark plugs so plugs/wires
rear 02 sensor bad
evap canistor purge selenoid bad
fuel cap fails to pass
rust holes in top of fuel tank
fuel lines severly rusted /replaced broke taking the tank down
exhaust leak around weld
And my favorite the lower intake gasket leak.
change oil/filter
flush radiator

I will say it runs excellent now. now..

My own stupied falt got off work at 6pm and made a 3 hour drive to see it in winter so it was dark and there was snow on the ground so it was hard to see anything, I took his word that the check engine light was just a egr code,and that only the display lights were bad in the climate unit. did not figure out that it was bad and stuck on high heat untill I was roasting my ass off 1/2 way home. lesson learned.