96 chevy stepside with gn motor in it

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
Its a reg cab I have bagged and shaved along time ago well the v6 has blown up and Im just wondering how nice the GN motor would fit in here and I would have much more room then in the s10.

Im seriously thinking on tearing the S10 down to do this with the motor or maybe locating another motor and trans for this one and just having 2 gn trucks.

What do yall think on this?

Mounts for the engine and trans and an oil pan would be the only issues I see. Assuming the 4.3L V6 in the C1500 you've got now shares the same oil pan as a G-body and S-10 I wouldn't see why that would be a problem. I'd just repeat whatever mounts that people use for S-10 swaps and relocate the transmission crossmember. You'll need a BOP pattern case transmission which your 4L60E doesn't have and it would also need a computer.

If you're planning on putting one in an S-10 there's quite of research you need to do first. The A/C heater box is in the way, the down pipe will have issues clearing the firewall, not to mention the exhaust. Good luck if you can do it but it's more work than the "bagging" that you've arleady done.

the down pipe and exhaust has been handled. the moutns have made and the oil pan will fit good

If you're planning on putting one in an S-10 there's quite of research you need to do first. The A/C heater box is in the way, the down pipe will have issues clearing the firewall, not to mention the exhaust. Good luck if you can do it but it's more work than the "bagging" that you've arleady done.
Hehe... I'm so deep into my swap that I completely forgot people don't automatically assume the downpipe needs to be fabricated.