You can type here any text you want

96 Cobra - Trade For TR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gninpa

Looking to get another Turbo Regal and wanted to see if there is any interest in a trade before I go throught the hassle of Craigslist/Ebay.

What Im looking for: Im realistic, know Im not going to get a perfect car. Just want something that is currently running and driving with no major rust. Want something I can do some work on while driving and enjoying it. Dont care about miles. Pretty much just want something I dont have to worry about too much, thats why I rearely drive my GN, always too busy worrying about people hiting it, stealing it, etc.

What I have: 96 Mustang Cobra, black on black leather, super clean car. 114k miles, runs and drives 100%, needs nothing. Minor mods; 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft, short shifter, drilled/slotted rotors all around, SCT tuner. Car really gets up and goes with the 4.10's. Brand new tires, steering rack, tie rods, ball joints, plugs, wires, etc. Car needs nothing.

If anyones interested I have plenty of pics I can send or post on here.

Yea, Im on that site. Ill advertise the car eventually but I really dont care if I have to keep it at this point. Would be nice to trade for what I want, but it wont be the end of the world if I dont. Still have the GN to play with.

Back