You can type here any text you want

97 Camaro SS 396 LT1 Stroker Ga Car CLEAN DVD Player!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
Ga. Car! never seen Mi winter snow or salt!
97 Camaro SS 30th Aniversery Pearl Green Metalic paint with black accents and Tan Interior
BRAND NEW Black and Chrome Dale Jr. Killer wheels and tires! (Less than 400 miles on them!)
ZO6 Corvette Front brakes!
Car has 72,000 miles on it but the Engine has all of 3000 and the trans has 1500
Super clean and fast! Drive it every day or only on weekends! NICE!
I Will swap out the wheels and tires to 2002 SS wheels that do need tires and will keep the Dale jr.s and knock $1000 off the price! I have a ton more photos so if your interested please email and well send them off to you!

List of mods
LT1-396 Stroker
-Ported Polished Heads
-Full Roller 1.6 Rockers
-Jet hot Headers
-Full Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Exhaust-Flowmaster
-Ported and Polished intake and dual 52mm throttle body
-MSD Distributor, Wires, and coil.
-Powdercoated Intake, Valve covers and Throttle body
-42lb injectors
-Canton 7.5 qt oil pan
-Professional Tune From Wheel to Wheel Powertrain
Car made 433hp 412tq @crank 347hp 339tq at the wheels and
have dyno sheets to prove it.
-4300 miles on fresh Rebuild
-Fully Functional Ram Air w/ K&N Air Filter

Automatic Trans
-Stage 3 Shift kit
-Enlarged 2-4Servo
-2400 Stall

Rear end
-373 Auburn Mini Spool
-hardened axles
-Rear end girdle

13in Corvette Z06 Front Brakes Custom

7in Kenwood In Dash DVD w/JL 450/4channel and Full JL Component.

5% Tint all the way around

97SSCamaro007.jpg
97SSCamaro001.jpg
97SSCamaro005.jpg
97SSCamaro006.jpg
97SSCamaro016.jpg

OOOPS! Forgot the dang price!
$13,000 obo Knock $1000 off if you want it with the 17" 2002 Camaro SS wheels instead of the 18" Dale Jr. Killers :)

1st $11,000 at my door can have this car with the camaro SS wheels (Photos of the car with them comming this afternoon) :)

Anyone?? Offers ?? Trades??? Looking for an SRT4 Neon or WRX or GN or T
Just want back into a turbo car or the $$ this is a very nice Camaro :D

DIDnt sell :(

Any offers?? Really need the $$ at this time but Id consider a trade for a Decent T or GN has to be a Counsole car with buckets.

Thanks

Going back on ebay tonight! Only things removed are the Audiobahn sub and sony amp and Killer wheels cars being sold DIRT CHEAP! With the 17" Camaro SS wheels!! Lower reserve and lower buy it now! Bid to win auction starts at 9:30 Eastern Time

If you want to buy it out side if ebay let me know!

Ending today and reserve and buy it now lowered again in our new house and need the $$$ to fix it up! PLEASE BUY MY CAR :D

NEW PRICE $7500 FIRM with the Dale Jr. 18's or $6700 with the 17" SS wheels!
Email or call me if your interested 313-850-3212 HAS TO GO!!! ASAP!! NEED $$$$$

NEW PRICE $7500 FIRM with the Dale Jr. 18's or $6700 with the 17" SS wheels!
Email or call me if your interested 313-850-3212 HAS TO GO!!! ASAP!! NEED $$$$$

I have a TWIN TURBO FORD STROKED MOTOR ON THIS SAME PAGE, THAT WE ARE TRYING TO MOVE. We have twice as much as we are asking, just in the motor, which is good for a daily driver street car, wanting 8 second power. Let me know if your into talking about it or interested. I already have a race GN, and my brother is assiting with that, so we dont need 2 race projects. see below.

hey guys. My brother has a project he is having to ditch due to slow times. BUt his loss is someones gain for sure. Here is a little info:
*Its GOT TWIN GARRETT ON CENTER 63 TURBOS, stroked 347 Ford racing engine
* FORD R-302 BLOCK
* SPLAYED STEEL MAIN CAPS
* SCAT 4340 STEEL 3.4 CRANKSHAFT
* EAGLE STEEL H BEAM 5.700" ROD
* J&E FORGED 4.030 PISTONS
* F.A.S.T
* PLASMA- MOLY TOP RING (FOR HIGH BOOST)
* TRICK FLOW TFSR HEADS
* SOLID ROLLER
* 7/16 STUD GIRDLE
* CUSTOM HEADERS
* WE ALSO HAVE A 1989 WHITE AUTO 4-CYL COUPE WITH RED INT, STILL RUNS, PRETTY CLEAN, BUT NOT SO PRETTY, SINCE IT WAS GOING TO BE PAINTED AND WAS TO BE THE CAR FOR THIS ENGINE.
* The Engine still needs, fuel injection or blow through carb, which ever racer wants, down pipe, intake, intercooler and valve covers. Not a whole lot left really, $1800-2000. We have almost 70% more in the project and engine, then the asking price of $8,500.00! We were building this to run easy low 8's or faster on drag radials. The engine is with a Ford performance shop in Houston Tx. We will consider trades, but please only serious buyers. Thanks guys! Clint can be reached at 925-785-1471 or my self via this site or by phone at 480-226-9194. We need to move it, so let the bidding begine

I have a TWIN TURBO FORD STROKED MOTOR ON THIS SAME PAGE, THAT WE ARE TRYING TO MOVE. We have twice as much as we are asking, just in the motor, which is good for a daily driver street car, wanting 8 second power. Let me know if your into talking about it or interested. I already have a race GN, and my brother is assiting with that, so we dont need 2 race projects. see below.

hey guys. My brother has a project he is having to ditch due to slow times. BUt his loss is someones gain for sure. Here is a little info:
*Its GOT TWIN GARRETT ON CENTER 63 TURBOS, stroked 347 Ford racing engine
* FORD R-302 BLOCK
* SPLAYED STEEL MAIN CAPS
* SCAT 4340 STEEL 3.4 CRANKSHAFT
* EAGLE STEEL H BEAM 5.700" ROD
* J&E FORGED 4.030 PISTONS
* F.A.S.T
* PLASMA- MOLY TOP RING (FOR HIGH BOOST)
* TRICK FLOW TFSR HEADS
* SOLID ROLLER
* 7/16 STUD GIRDLE
* CUSTOM HEADERS
* WE ALSO HAVE A 1989 WHITE AUTO 4-CYL COUPE WITH RED INT, STILL RUNS, PRETTY CLEAN, BUT NOT SO PRETTY, SINCE IT WAS GOING TO BE PAINTED AND WAS TO BE THE CAR FOR THIS ENGINE.
* The Engine still needs, fuel injection or blow through carb, which ever racer wants, down pipe, intake, intercooler and valve covers. Not a whole lot left really, $1800-2000. We have almost 70% more in the project and engine, then the asking price of $8,500.00! We were building this to run easy low 8's or faster on drag radials. The engine is with a Ford performance shop in Houston Tx. We will consider trades, but please only serious buyers. Thanks guys! Clint can be reached at 925-785-1471 or my self via this site or by phone at 480-226-9194. We need to move it, so let the bidding begine

Nice Hyjack A$$ F*ck! Go start your own F*cking listing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Im pissed and yes this RUDE!!!!!!!!! SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your add in mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one please remove his crap from my add PLEASE!

Ok, I was not trying to get in on your post to get me a sale for mine I promise. I did not mean to put the entire post on yours, I simply wanted to help you out to find mine, but not this way, and I am sorry for doing so! This is not even my sale, its my brothers, I am new at selling anything on this board and obviously you dont know who I am, or you would not ahve spoken to me in this manner. I did call you and left you a msg to appologize, please accept it, becuase its hard to give one, when spoken to in this manner. You can email or call me 480-226-9194 should you really want to get into it furthur and please someone take my info off this page, before we lose someone. Thanks Quint Clothier

This looks like a real clean car, with some power. Not sure why no bights yet with the price your throwing out. Good luck

Back