9700 Mile 1987 Limited For Sale

WOW,,WOW,, run4bux love the coupes I've had many 87-93 eny for sale????
I also have a 87 t-type black chrome gnx style rims just like dz28's car, 68k 550-600hp total sleeper fresh motor owened by turbo lou in lake forest ca, I'm also thinking about your limited....

70Mach - I'm in Alabama. The saleen was #91 and went to New York but I think Mark at PerformanceAutosport in Va. ended up with it.

rafael - I may sale the reef blue car in a couple of months but haven't made up my mind yet.

70Mach - I'm in Alabama. The saleen was #91 and went to New York but I think Mark at PerformanceAutosport in Va. ended up with it.

I think your right. I'll have to ask him the car number next time I speak with him.

Please specify

nice car but a looks like a jungle jumper ride lose the crome rockers

Jungle Jumper Ride. Hmmmmmm:confused: Ok went back and seen the definition. I have a lowrider and was hoping the two jungle and jumper werent going the wrong way. Cool, you clarified.

rafael -The reef blue car has 39K +/- miles and is a 5-speed car.

70Mach - Talk with him. I got the car out of Gainesville, Fl years ago. The fellows website is still up and very informative. Here is a link: 1993 Saleen For Sale

run4bux thats a rare color! reefblue i like it.. let me know when its for sale please.. 93 reefblue 87 limited pacage deal?? have a good day.

hey run4bux I went for a cruz on sunday, fresh motor 60miles on it,, the bottom whet out rods. Im tired of this sh## I wish my car wasn't fast...How about that 93??

rafael - call me lv. me our number, on the 93 and I'll do a walk around description. I'm going to be driving the car today and can tell you more about it by phone.

Thanks for your interest.

Shane Cook
(205)-486-0893

rafael - call me lv. me our number, on the 93 and I'll do a walk around description. I'm going to be driving the car today and can tell you more about it by phone.

Thanks for your interest.

Shane Cook
(205)-486-0893

Shane, wanna have some fun. Do a google search "1993 Saleen Wheels" Go to page 7 of the search. 4th up from the bottom. Tell me what you see.

Are you really serious about selling the coupe?

70Mach1 - That Google never ceases to amaze me. Yeah the reef blue car I would let go for around $13500-13800 depending on what I figure to have in the car.

rafael - I sold the white car 6 months ago. Sorry I didn't have time to call you yesterday I will try this evening.

70Mach1 - That Google never ceases to amaze me. Yeah the reef blue car I would let go for around $13500-13800 depending on what I figure to have in the car.

What radiator do you have in the car, does not look stock? Any mods done?

Rims & Tires

Sent you a pm regarding rims and tire size was wonderinhg if you could provide me with rim, tire, and backspacing info on your setup. About to lay some 18's on my 87 GN. Again great looking car.

I got the wheels in a group buy here on the board. I just called Jeff at GroupAwheels and he ordered the correct offset and they fit perfect. I never really knew the exact specs of the wheels but they fit perfect.

I found this new thread about the wheels and looks like Jeff is gone but maybe someone at groupA has his notes or knowledge:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...ons-wheel-dealers-here.html?highlight=simmons

Sorry I couldn't be more help.