9700 Mile 1987 Limited For Sale

RUN4BUX

1987 Buick Limited - 9700+/- miles, White/Burg. Int, 18" Simmons Wheels (500 mile on them), Tastefully modified.

Original Window Sticker shows:

Power Locks
Soft Ray Tinted Glass
Power Windows
Power Trunk Release
Door Edge Guards
Landau Top - Dark Red
Delay Wipers
Rear Defog
Door Courtesy + Warning Lamps
Body Color Mirrors
Lighted Visor Vanity Mirror
Cruise Control
LC2 3.8 SFI Intercooled Turbo w/auto transmission
Tilt Wheel
Headlamps on Warning Indicator
Cornering Lamps
Concert Sound II
Auto Power Antenna
T-Package
Body Side Stripe - Red

Total Price $17,429.00
Build Date 2/87

Modifications:

Precision T62e Turbo
Precision Stock mount Intercooler
50lb. Injectors
PTS Billet 9x11 3200 Stall Converter w/overdrive
Raceplate
Polished Big Thottlebody and Intake Doghouse
Painted valve covers/pipes/turbo cover
Billet Accufab Regulator
Walbro 340 fuel pump
Caspers Hotwire
LS1 MAF/Translator Lubrant chip
Terry Houston 3" stainless downpipe
ATR 3" stainless steel exhaust
Eaton 3.42 Posi
Koni shocks
Rear air bags
GNX body bushings
K&N open air filter
Alarm system
Remote auto start
18" Simmons Wheels

I have most stock parts except turbo.

Car had a high dollar stereo system at one time and was installed very neatly and all could be removed. I don't have the original head unit.

Has been owned by Turbobuick members TT/A1233 and jmidolo.

Car is in great shape with only a few things that I will address shortly if not sold. The brake booster leaked at one time and has taken some paint off of the fire wall and someone buffed a piece of trash in the paint next to the drivers door handle leaving a small thin spot. The antenae is new but the bolt holding the mechanism fell out and it is loose. Stainless trim on top of Passenger door has two small dents. I am very anal about my cars and want to be honest in my description. Some people wouldn't notice some of these minor issues but I want to be very honest in my description. I buy and sell alot of cars on these sights and my reputation is very important to me. All being said this car is in GREAT SHAPE.

Price is $25K firm and car is located in NW Alabama. Phone # is 205-486-0893 and E-mail is RUN4BUX@aol.com if needed.

Shane

Attachments

• lim14.jpg
    lim14.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,266
  • lim8.JPG
    lim8.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,226
  • lim9.JPG
    lim9.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,234
  • lim15.JPG
    lim15.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 2,213
  • lim1.jpg
    lim1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2,187
More Pics:

Attachments

• lim2.JPG
    lim2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,177
  • lim6.JPG
    lim6.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 2,152
  • lim5.JPG
    lim5.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,141
  • lim16.JPG
    lim16.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,130
  • lim14.jpg
    lim14.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,112
Car is dusty but just pulled outside and took pics. More pics.

Attachments

• lim10.JPG
    lim10.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,101
  • lim11.jpg
    lim11.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,101
  • lim4.JPG
    lim4.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,078
  • lim13.JPG
    lim13.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • lim12.JPG
    lim12.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,063
Incredible car...but price steep

Incredible car and mods.. but price seems to be a little high... with a market looking at GN'S ...and stale at that this car may not get the money it deserves....I would pay $18K... A cash world puts a damper on these modded cars unfortunately.....nice to see a low mile LIMITED show up though....

I will say that rims make a car, i always remember this car with different aftermarket rims ,and thought it looked "ok",but holy shizle that fckr is sweet ....:p

If it don't bring the money it can just sit here. I've got so many cars now I'm just putting a few up for sale and see if I get any feelers. I hope to be able to sell it to somebody on this or other buick websites so I'll know they will appreciate it.

I paid $17-17.5K for the car and had it shipped tagged and taxed and also added parts like wheels and intercooler. etc. So the price is firm.

Joe brought that car by my house when he had it ... very nice clean car :eek: :biggrin:

Car Is Clean As It Looks...

I have seen this car in person,and it is SWEEETT!!!:eek:

Will not be dissapointed.

GL with the sale Shane.

Hubcap:cool:

I have known of this car for years and have seen it in person. It is absolutely beautiful. GL with the sale, and if you are interested in selling the wheels separate, PM me :D

Hmm, beautiful car, are you sure that those 2 small dents in the stainless trim on the door are passenger side door and not driver side door? You've only put about 1K miles on that car since you have owned it? Good luck with the sale.

efi and wolf -Thanks again guys.

Wells - The small dents are on the Passenger side stainless trim on top of the door. As little as I have drove the car I can't believe that many miles have accumulated.

Hey man, good luck with the sale. What's the wagon in the background of one of the pictures?

Guys, you can count on his description being honest and fair. He's always had beautiful cars.

Hey man, good luck with the sale. What's the wagon in the background of one of the pictures?
Guys, you can count on his description being honest and fair. He's always had beautiful cars.
-----------------------------
Sorry if that was taken offensively, it was not meant to be and I was not questioning the seller's integrity, I had reviewed some information regarding this car a few years back, prior to the current seller's purchasing it, and I thought the the dent / dents were described as being on the driver's side stainless door trim. Unbelievable car regardless.

Wells - No offense taken I hope I didn't come across that way and thanks for the nice comments.

1ARUNEM - Good to hear from you. Long time no see. The red wagon in the background is my wifes Mini Cooper S.

Shane, great looking car... what comes next after owning such a rare beast? Good luck with the sale...

dz28 - I don't know whats next. I just bought a nice driver car with 77K miles on it. I may play with it a little or clean on it for a while and sell it also.

Do you still have that fine Black machine? Maybe one day I can wheel and deal you out of that beauty.