You can type here any text you want

'98 Bonestock Ls1 Trans Am For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickman69

Retired Buick Enthusiast
Located in Nashville TN.

As i've mentioned this car is "bonestock" it's clean, and ready to go! Tires are good, A/C is COLD, wheels are polished and shinny, trans is automatic which is the BEST for drag racing or just cruising. I have owners manual, original window sticker and build-sheet to go with it. This is a T-TOP car and has been lady driven! Red & Gray interior with leather, lumbar, etc. This car has some "minor flaws" but is consistant with it's age and mileage which is 113,000.

I have a "CLEAN CARFAX" & to my knowledge this car has NEVER been wrecked or had ANY paint repair as I can't find any evidence of the above mentioned.

If you have any questions or inquires don't hesitate to "CALL ME" @ 615-948-1144. Priced to sell @ $8,000
See link to photos below! Let me know if you wanna see pictures of something specific!!

Thank you.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1423198

I honestly don't know. If you know the break down of the option codes tell me what to look for. I haven't paid much attention to rpm going down the road.

Back