!987 We 4

well you know I have been talking about selling it for two or three years and this year I pulled the trigger. It is going to be tough to see it go but I think I will find something to replace it.:eek:

well you know I have been talking about selling it for two or three years and this year I pulled the trigger. It is going to be tough to see it go but I think I will find something to replace it.:eek:
how about a really rough 67 chevelle body that needs everything. ill sell it to ya cheap.;)

Well big boy I have a bottle of ice cold root beer in the fridge. I know you can be bought and if I have to go out and get a whole six pack I will!!
wow, going from sitting on a nice couch to a hard park bench. what a change. better make it orange crush.:biggrin:

well, if you get board, you and mike can still help me with my traction issues.(this was cheris attempt at launching my car, check out the red light)

Attachments

• traction.jpg
    traction.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,214
I got some nice slicks for sale that would help that and Ill give you my stock lower control arms,then put that sway bar on.Good to go!

chevy motors not going back in lol. i have nice slicks i got from randy but im aftraid to blow up my rear end if it does grab. mike believe me when i get my car out of storage the first thing im looking at is the control arms, then ill be on the phone with you.;)

randy now u can buy the green machine. u know u want it after that drive home from norwalk last year;)

randy now u can buy the green machine. u know u want it after that drive home from norwalk last year;)
You got thay right!!:D Except I couln't afford the gas!! Nothing like that big block 455,nice cam and 3 inch exhaust hoo,hoo,hoo!! I feel honored after all the years on this board and your second post is in my thread.