!987 We 4

Randy Greenoe

After ALOT of thought I have decided to sell my WE 4. It has 53k on it and has some tasteful mods Percison stretch stock location innercooler,62mm throttlebody wiith a Hemco plenum,high output coilpack with Taylor wires,Houston 3" downpipe and dump pipe,ATR 3" single shot exhaust,Te 44 turbo,Art Carr non lockup 3200 converter { I have stock lockup trans that will go with the car also},scanmaster,casper hot wire kit,Reds fuel pump and volt booster,HR parts lower control arms,air lift air bags,Pro star wheels,with almost new BFG drag radials and more that I just can't remember right now. I have almost all the original parts other than the turbo and exhaust to put the car back stock if you wish. I am also going to include all my extra Buick parts. The car is still in storage and I will get some pics up later in the week.
This car HAS NOT been beat to death. i have enjoyed it for 15 years and bought it off the original owner. A friend of mines wife. I have taken it to the track on occasion and tested and tuned it. It has ran 11.7s
The car is located in Lorain Ohio about 35 miles west of Cleveland and REALLY want to sell it Face to face. I don't have to sell it I am just going in a different direction and WANT to sell it. $15k for the car spare parts,diecast models and even my Buick catalogs.

Just a suggestion...Pix might help. From the discription the car sounds like a fair deal.

Randy will have pics at the end of the week after I take them and then post them.I have driven and rode in this car and it is very nice and clean.Years ago after meeting Randy and seeing how clean Randy's car was,it motivated me to model my car after his.

PM's answered. to avoid confusion I may have been a little premature in posting this,I should have waited until I had it out of storage and pictures posted.

:eek: oh sure wait till i decide to buy a house then sell it. good luck randy. in my opinion well worth the money. beautiful car.wish i could buy it.

I tried to get ahold of this guy PM and email ... no response. Too bad since I'm 10 miles away and closing a deal another car 400 miles away ...

After ALOT of thought I have decided to sell my WE 4. It has 53k on it and has some tasteful mods Percison stretch stock location innercooler,62mm throttlebody wiith a Hemco plenum,high output coilpack with Taylor wires,Houston 3" downpipe and dump pipe,ATR 3" single shot exhaust,Te 44 turbo,Art Carr non lockup 3200 converter { I have stock lockup trans that will go with the car also},scanmaster,casper hot wire kit,Reds fuel pump and volt booster,HR parts lower control arms,air lift air bags,Pro star wheels,with almost new BFG drag radials and more that I just can't remember right now. I have almost all the original parts other than the turbo and exhaust to put the car back stock if you wish. I am also going to include all my extra Buick parts. The car is still in storage and I will get some pics up later in the week.
This car HAS NOT been beat to death. i have enjoyed it for 15 years and bought it off the original owner. A friend of mines wife. I have taken it to the track on occasion and tested and tuned it. It has ran 11.7s
The car is located in Lorain Ohio about 35 miles west of Cleveland and REALLY want to sell it Face to face. I don't have to sell it I am just going in a different direction and WANT to sell it. $15k for the car spare parts,diecast models and even my Buick catalogs.

I just took pics of his car for him.You said you wanted pics before you came to look at it and thats why we were trying to get pics asap with the weather and all.If your only 10 miles away just go look at it.In person is better than pics.

Heres some pics.

Attachments

• 100_0572.jpg
    100_0572.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,484
  • 100_0566.jpg
    100_0566.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,473
  • 100_0563.jpg
    100_0563.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,476
  • 100_0564.jpg
    100_0564.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 100_0567.jpg
    100_0567.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,453
More Pics

Attachments

• 100_0570.jpg
    100_0570.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 100_0568.jpg
    100_0568.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 100_0565.jpg
    100_0565.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 100_0561.jpg
    100_0561.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,424
  • 100_0577.jpg
    100_0577.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,415
I tried to get ahold of this guy PM and email ... no response. Too bad since I'm 10 miles away and closing a deal another car 400 miles away ...
I did respond and told you I was in process of getting the car out of storage and would post pics. when I got it home. You live 10 miles away and want pictures?

Yeah I know the feeling. My wife said if I brought home another car before this one is done I will be living in it, so I hope the next one I find has good interior:biggrin:

:eek: now your gonna have to drive my electra to norwalk on buick day so i can sell it. hope it goes through for you randy. give me a call tomarrow.