You can type here any text you want

'99 Firebird Formula LS1 65K in MD For sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Well it is time for me to part with my LS1 for the right circumstances. I have a lot of time and $$$$ invested in my turbo Buicks and want to finish my T then start paint and body on the GN. The extra cash would be a good thing for this. I'm looking more for a sale then a trade but I'm always open to trade offers for turbo Buicks, C4 Vettes, interesting cars or other toys not your grandmothers Corolla. I have owned this car for 4 years now (June 04') I bought it from a 70 year old man who ordered the car new and then sold it to me when he retired. All the info is bellow regarding the vehicle information. The car has not been a daily driven vehicle since I have owned it. I bought the car with 46K miles on it (all highway) since then I have put about 5K a year give or take on it. I only drive the car in nice whether and it sits for the bad winter months. I have had the car on a few road trips and she has never left me sit. Always a joy to drive and 100% dependable. The car comes with all of the aftermarket modifications on the vehicle as well as the stock parts (wheels, exhaust etc..) I saved everything that I took off the car. The vehicle has a single disc CD player and T Tops with a cloth grey interior. Never smoked in or any damage, rips etc to the interior. The car runs, drives and sounds excellent. Serious offers and inquires only please. Any question please ask! I know the pictures are not the best all I know how to use is my camera phone. I can send better pictures with the help of a friend if needed. PM or email areid@mcdaniel.edu for more information. Thanks, Adam

Asking Price: $12,800 OBO
Vehicle City & State: Westminster, MD 30min from Baltimore
Vehicle Make, Model, Year: Pontiac Firebird Formula 1999
Actual Mileage: 65,551
Title: Clean
Transmission Type: Automatic 4
Body Color: Navy Blue Metallic
Interior Type and Color: Cloth grey
List of modifications:
- MAC Mid headers
-Custom made full 3" ORY
-Magnaflow catback
-Custom light tune by HumpinSS (Larry)
-American racing TT2's 9.5' fronts and 11' rears
-Drilled / slotted rotors
List of known issues, flaws, or problems:
-Passenger side visor fell off, Still have the visor just needs to be re-attached
-The car has a small ding on the passenger side rear fender well from some nice person who must have opened their door to hard parking 2' away from me. You can see it in the one picture of just the wheel.
Has the vehicle had any accidents or paint work? No
Maintenance:
-Mobile 1 has always been used
-NGK TR 55 plugs
-Zaino wax, wash since new (hence the shine)
-Rear fluid just changed

05230812381.jpg

0523081237a1-1.jpg

05230812371.jpg

0523081236b1.jpg

0523081236a1.jpg

05230812361.jpg

Interested in a trade for an 1989 lx mustang convertible? Very clean, 90,000 miles, no rust, 6pt cage, AFR heads/cam/intake, NX 150 shot, built trans with overdrive, good rear end and axles, weld draglites, mickey thompson drag radials. Too many other parts to list, you can drive it anywhere!

Interested in a trade for an 1989 lx mustang convertible? Very clean, 90,000 miles, no rust, 6pt cage, AFR heads/cam/intake, NX 150 shot, built trans with overdrive, good rear end and axles, weld draglites, mickey thompson drag radials. Too many other parts to list, you can drive it anywhere!

Thanks but no thanks :biggrin:

No problem bud :biggrin: Nothing against Fox bodys I have love for them (I sold my old 80' 351W car 2 years ago) Just not looking for another one at this time. Thanks tho!

Back