99 GTP with NEW GM reman trans in NJ

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
99 GTP with 118.5k miles. BRAND NEW GM reman trans with 3.29 gears. Trans has a 3 yr/100k mile warranty!! I have put about 300 miles on it since installed. Car is forest green metallic with tan leather.
LOOKING TO GET $5500/OBO. I am open to reasonable offers. I may be using the car as a partial trade on a WS6, but we'll see what happens here.

Options:
-tan leather with heated/power driver seat.
-HUD
-digital DIC
-auto-dim mirror
-dual zone digital climate control
-single cd player w/ steering wheel controls (lights are out)

Mods:
Under Hood:
-3.4 pulley
-DHP reflashed by Dynotech
-Thrasher CAI
-PEM's
-3" ZZP catted DP (stainless)
-removed resonator
-shortened dogbones
-NEW GM reman trans with 3.29 gears (3 yr/100k mile warranty)
-GM trans cooler

Suspension:
-KYB/AGX setup
-front and rear GMPP sways
-245/50-16 Bridgestones (2 fronts are brand new; rears have roughly 30k miles, but decent tread)
-12" brakes with recently replaced Powerslot rotors and Hawk hps pads up front
-stock rear brakes with Raybestos ceramic pads in rear (lots of life left)

Other:
-silver powder coated Street Scene grills
-front arrowhead overlay (yup, I splurged the $5)
-rear PONTIAC inlay
-replaced headlight capsules about 50k miles ago. Still nice and clear with Silverstar bulbs.
-black clear corners (not in the best condition...comes with stockers too).

Basically it's a GREAT stock looking sleeper. I think the car is quicker than it should be given the mods done.

I have a stock airbox, stock pulley and the old headlights and corners that will go with the car. Also, the gaskets have been replaced from the intake manifold up within the past 40k miles, so that's done.
Pics from when I bought it, before the drop, clear corners and bigger tires (the carlooks essentially the same, just a lot lower and more aggressive looking...snow sucks):
'99 Pontiac GP GTP Daily Driver pictures from cars photos on webshots