You can type here any text you want

A bit of luck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofrank

Sat morning on my way to work sitting at light a 88ish stang pulls up. I know its on. What i didn't know and trust me i looked a motorcycle policeman 3 or more cars back. Light turn green stang floors it i jump 2-3 cars ahead tires smoken a little. I see its no race and let up. Stang does a flyby. Look in my rearmirror and say just a motorcycle holy $%^& its the Statepolice. He pulls up close behind me comes up beside looks over at me and wot up to the stangs side looks over and takes off.

This was the scariest few minutes i"ve had in a long time. I just knew he was going to pull both of us over.

A BIT OF LUCK i would say

Close one i got one just as good though im in detroit sittin in a parking lot waiting for a malibu and a mustang two low ten second cars to get it on and right after the burnouts a cop shows up...No lights on though as everyone scrambles to leave the cop gets on his pa and says wait dont leave yall just hurry upand get it done!! I look at my friends in disbelief...Then the cop pulls to the side and says jokingly"if that mustang loses im takin it" The two cars race malibu pulling the left front wheel (g body twist lol)the stang wins and goes home $1000 richer.....

Similar thing happened to me back in '97. Me and some little Eclipse or something like that (Dodge 4 cyl turbo) lined up at a light. Go time!! We went and as I pull away and look behind I notice the bubbles two cars back, got out of it immediately. He did not. I made my way over two lanes into a parking lot (on Telegraph, Dearborn MI). My buddy riding shotgun freaks and runs into the Blockbuster where I stopped. Cop followed me in. Had my drivers license ready. He took it and said "Wait here". So I did. Sat on the back bumper and ate my burger and fries. He came back and basically said that he appreciated me stopping and just gave me an "excessive acceleration" ticked. He hinted that the other guy wasn't as cooperative and he received a reckless driving, drag racing, etc...

Oh, the reason that my buddy freaked out was that unbeknownst to me, was that he had a warrant or two out on him. Thanks chief!!!

i think all buick ppl been there lol just some more than others..

i remember one time this all black stang is at the light right next to me revin it up looking for some..well light turns green and i blast the tires right off and leavin him in smoke..thrns out he was a cop:eek: so he pulls me over and says man whats done to that think i didnt have a chance even if i wanted too..i said all stock:rolleyes: so then he starts telling me about his 68 camaro and how fast it is:rolleyes: so in the middle of his story(as im fallin asleep from his story) he gets called off and tells me slow down and have a nice night:D

Good stories! I'll share my close call.
Me and my cousin went out to the local cruise night to see who was out there that night. So we hopped into my 1972 Monte Carlo with a very stout 383. I had been fortunate enough to be the car to beat on the street, no losses, yet. i see this older guy Mark in the parking lot, I have been SPANKING his 396 70 Chevelle for a year. He sees me and says 'Lets pull out into the street'. I smile and say 'OK, this wont take long', he smirks at my comment. i head out into the street and wait at the green light waiting for it to turn red. he pulls up in a beautiful maroon 66 Chevelle. Outlaw hood scoop, skinnies and some huge slicks! CRAP!!!!! Oh well. We wait for the light and hammer it. As soon as we do a cop comes flying out of the parking lot. We get about an 1/8mi. down and we both pull over, Mark in front of me of course. Mr. Police Officer goes over to the Chevelle, hands him a ticket after about 5 minutes. Comes to me 'license, registration blah blah blah'. Then comes back and asks me what i have under the hood, if i did the work myself. Then asks to see the motor. Im like, uhhh...sure... get out open the hood. He tells me damn that a fast small block you have there, you pulled the front wheels when you launched. he then tells me I have a 3 strikes policy. First time I catch you i take note of your car, second time you get a verbal warning and a citation for any infraction your car might have, i.e. burned out bulbs, etc. Third your car gets towed no questions asked. He noticed me racing last month and this was strike 2 and i didnt have any infractions, so verbal warned. I asked him so did mark get a ticket, he said no he was on his first strike and the cop told Mark about a 66 chevelle center console he had for sale and handed him his house number to sell it to him!..... My car got towed the next week..... burned the tranny! LOL

Back