You can type here any text you want

A/C lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

Can someone tell me how they AC lines were routed along the fans? Remember at least one bracket, or so I thought. Trying to get it all back to original appearance during the reassembly.

The wire harness fusible liniks and main starter power feed loop under the nountsd towards the oil pan and to the starter utilizing the rubber lined clamp on the block, correct?

Main alt. feed line also drops along with the other harnesses but splits off and across the front of the oil pan and then back up behind the accesories to the alt?

thanks guys
Jeremy

Almost there, if i ever get an actual days worth of daylite to work Im done

Lunk, you da' man!

U come stateside I got a big wet sloppy kiss for you! lol J/K I'll buy you beer and a burger though.

Memory hasnt quite failed me lol Just trying to be as correct as possible during reassembly so I dont have to disassemble to replace something i put in wrong :-)..

I apologize for asking so many questions, when I tear something apart for any length of time I take pics as a rule. Unfortuneatley this took somehwere in the vicinity of 5 mths longer than planned :-( Its cold outside and Im heading out at 8:30am on sun. morning..

It runs today or it goes off a cliff!

thanks
Jeremy

Hey Jesica, don´t be jelous, it´s only about a car :p

My pleasure, glad that I can help. And it was good timing, my car hasn´t got an engine in it, but Daniel (Swede2) drove 220 miles from home to have me replace his valve springs and install a THDP and some other stuff. He arrived after lunch yesterday and is heading home as I type.

ATB
/Andreas

Back