You can type here any text you want

A/C question/ F.A.S.T.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbosam6

My cars suck
My A/C no longer works, and I think its because of my new FAST ecm. I remember reading somewhere that there was a wire in the jumper harness that needed to be grounded for the A/C to work. Anybody know what I need to do?

I don't have a clue why your A/C doesn't work, but your avatar absolutely cranks me up!!! :cool:

f a s t and a/c

To control your air conditioning, find ECU wire A2 (Green/Yellow stripe). Ground this wire to make the AC run. Also the AC needs to be selected on the dash & the low AND high compressor pressure switches needs to be satisfied. You may want to add a normally closed hobbes pressure switch in series. As you probably won’t want AC while you have boost. Most stock ECUs turn off the AC above a certain RPM. This can prevent ruining your compressor.

It worked! I just cut off that wire at the plug and hooked it to ground, and it fired right up. Even blows cold with the original charge! I figured by now it would have leaked out, being inactive for a couple years, but it seems OK. Thanks again!

Originally posted by Craig Smith
I don't have a clue why your A/C doesn't work, but your avatar absolutely cranks me up!!! :cool:

that avitar is hillarious, especially when you post twice in a row and theres 2 of them at the same time!!!!

Back