You can type here any text you want

A couple GN's forsale in NH - $7,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
Found in a Craig's list ad...

Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-12-20, 11:59PM EST

Two Cars * Lots of Parts * N.O.S. * The 87 is close to being a basket case.
It's an original 11 K Mile Car thats pretty much all apart. It has the factory astro roof option. It's solid ( NO ROT ). The Motor is in it - Trans is out -
Interior is out - Bumpers off - Header Panel is Off. The Motor is Original and Has Never Been Out of the car. It hasn't been registered since 87.
******* The 86 needs a lot less. I was driving it last summer. Nice tight motor , nice trans , rear end is fine , brakes worked fine, rebuilt turbo.
I started to do some work on it at the end of fall. The radiator support was rotted and I pulled it. I have a mint one along with a brand new radiator, hoses and new support mounts. Because it was wide open I decided to do the timing chain too.It's still apart ... I have everything to put it together but time. The car is decent and worth finishing.I think it's a pretty good deal
considering what these cars are bringing. All the parts and the two cars
for $7000 . Call 978-866-3819

AD with pics >> Two Buick GN's 1987 and 86 With Titles "ND RESTO"

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE CARS - just promoting what looks to be a good deal!

Dave

Back