You can type here any text you want

A Couple Quick Vids Of My Cars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VegasSE

Here is a little short burst with the Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo. In this video the car had a secondary intake valve issue and was making 750-800whp. It now makes 1016whp and runs 10 times better.

[YOUTUBE]R_JFFO7hiTk[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the dyno video from the Supra.

[YOUTUBE]0mcolbcbXck[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome! What more could be said? That Supra is just breathtaking. So is the Lambo of course. Life has been good to you.

Awesome! What more could be said? That Supra is just breathtaking. So is the Lambo of course. Life has been good to you.

Hopefully we will do some more videos soon, as well as the Lambo dyno pull, and of course......some Stage 2 1000+whp GN vids. ;)

Show me the Buick......! :)

:D Relax a little. I have to GET the cars first and certainly I need to start the process of modifying. I can do a walk around video or something if anyone cares. It's not like the Grand National is anything new to anyone here, but I promise that once my projects are done, I will do the GN community justice and produce a couple cars that you guys really like. :D

[YOUTUBE]_XAJIlatLkg[/YOUTUBE]

Here is another Supra vid. Some of the elder statesmen might not like the song, but the young guys might. ;)

Time to bring the laptop in and surf off the wireless... :cool: The 'ole IT Dept. has YouTube blocked on our PC's here @ work... :rolleyes:

K.

The back of the Supra

....I noticed it looked like two guys standing in the open rear hatch to keep the rear tires planted on the rollers:eek: That supra is naaaassssty. Have any vids of that on the open road? I can't wait to see how your buick project turns out.

....I noticed it looked like two guys standing in the open rear hatch to keep the rear tires planted on the rollers:eek: That supra is naaaassssty. Have any vids of that on the open road? I can't wait to see how your buick project turns out.

Yea that's common. If they don't put more weight in the rear, at that power level, the car will spin the tires on the dyno. The Supra has a GT47-80 on it, making 34-35psi. When the boost comes on, the car feels like nothing else I have ever owned. Like a jet taking off is a very good comparison. No road vids on that car. I'm still trying to dial it in perfectly in terms of traction and I need to have a larger intercooler pipe made with straps so that it doesn't blow the pipe off the throttle body, which has happened once already. I should have all that taken care of in the next week or so, then we are off. :D

Back