You can type here any text you want

A couple TTA pictures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

Well I decided to go out with one of my friends who's really good at taking pictures tonight. Here's a couple examples. He said he now hates my car because it's just a box and it's tough to get good angles. Again this was his first time taking pictures and we plan to try to take some more by the end of the weekend so I will update the thread then. We're gunna retry the last one. It's tough to get a smooth rode and have the tripod up and steady while driving.

jared.jpg

jared2.jpg

jared3.jpg

jared4.jpg

Damn Nice!!!!!!!
What kind of bulbs are in your fogs?

Super sweet!

My girlfriend does the same thing. She's an 'artist'...

EVERY picture she takes makes me tilt my head to see it. Makes me dizzy...

Sup with that????????????

REALLY F-d up. Thought it was just her. Apparently not! Maybe I'm the retard?

Otherwise, VERY sweet shots!!

And what Chris said... what bulbs are in your fogs??? Look all sorts of nice!

3rd pic down is badass!!!! can you email me a high res copy of that???

yes -these cars are tough to photograph! i tried taking pics tonight also, i'm getting ready to post them ;)

Bulbs are stock (as far as I know) we just had the shutter speed really slow. It's also the lighting that makes them look so bright.

Jason- I'll work on getting you a high res of that picture should be able to email it otnight or tomorrow to you.

Sweet . . . I really would like to take some photography classes.

I need to go take some pic of my ride with a Ladder and some other equipment. I can never find a "photogenic" location.

Actually, they're having "Laps for Charity" again this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway, so maybe I'll try to get some "radical" pictures there, unlike the plain pic I did there in May.

Attachments

• 345163331AmaBol_ph.jpg
    345163331AmaBol_ph.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 202
I think everyone should come to the Buick meet at Indy next year and we can all go over to IMS and take pictures with a whole bunch of TTAs. I've been wanting to plan a national TTA gathering for next year and I think that just might be it. Indy is a fairly good central location and we can find a hotel to have an official hotel for us so we would have like 50 TTAs in the parking lots. I'll make a post this week probably about this idea and see if there's any interest.

We'll be there.......without the tta. Lets do it in 2007. lol. I turn 16 next year and my dad already has promised me that we will trailer the TTA to indy and let me race/show/pictures etc. However, sounds like a great idea and will be there with a camera.

Hey your rear spoiler looks just like mine! Great pictures. I am interested in taking my car to Indy. Keep me updated. Thanks. :)

I sent high res pics out to those who asked. If you asked and didn't get them just post and I will try again.

I'll be calling about the Indy thing tomorrow to see about a possible lap or two around the track. Hopefully I will be able to get ahold of someone and make it happen. There's an F-Body event down there that does a lap around the track every year I believe (I know they did it this year). I'll get in contact with the organizer of that event if I need to.

Yeah the spoiler needs to be replaced by I don't have the money. It's the next thing on the list to get. With college coming up next year though it will probably be quite a few years before she sees any more mods.

I would definatly do what I can to find a trailer (and maybe borrow a "newer" truck :wink: ) and bring the TTA up to Indy. Indy Raceway Park is on my life list of places to go. (I've only completed one, Mardi Gras in New Orleans, which I'm now even more glad I did :frown: )

INDY sounds awesome! Perhaps they can pull the Pace car that in the basement out for some photo ops. I know the museum director; he took me down to see the car one time.

SoloGrip TTA said:
INDY sounds awesome! Perhaps they can pull the Pace car that in the basement out for some photo ops. I know the museum director; he took me down to see the car one time.

I dind't get the chance to call today but do you think he could help us with getting a lap around the track? If we can get it going we can schedule dinner and I found a cool indoor go kart track with carts that do 40+ mph if anyone is interested in doing that too one night.

I'm trying to make this more family oriented because going out to the bar is tough for some of us who are under 21. Although it would be fun most bars and such won't allow us in.

72firebird said:
I dind't get the chance to call today but do you think he could help us with getting a lap around the track? .

This particular person has no pull at all with track functions. However I’m sure if we got 30 plus pace cars to return to Indy, I’m sure High Performance Pontiac (or the like) would get involved and a lap I’m sure could be arranged. Guess I better fix my rear main seal.

72firebird, I really think you are on to something, INDY could be the perfect spot for a first annual TTA nationals!

72firebird said:
I sent high res pics out to those who asked. If you asked and didn't get them just post and I will try again.

i didnt' get mine yet :( 3rd one down please ;)

Back