You can type here any text you want

a few forum appropriate items for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
I have a 85-87 flowmaster TR exhaust kit for sale if anyone is interested. Some damage from sideswipe, nothing too serious 100 plus shipping

83 Tail light wiring harness (unknown condition but appears to be ok)
make offer plus shipping

83 tail lights, not perfect by all means but very usable aside from the bad reverse lense Make offer + shipping

drop in K&N filter for turbo regal 78-87 Needs cleaned 25 shipped

Set of heads off what I believe 82 ( they came off the 82 motor I had) condition unknown, motor sat for years in a shed. THink they're the 8445 style Make offer plus shipping.

Also have driver's side manifold, no cracks! don't know if it is off 78 or 79.
I'll figure it out if anyone is interested-35 plus shipping

FLEXPLATE off of 82 na motor- 20 plus shipping

Attachments

• SANY0134.JPG
    SANY0134.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 191
  • SANY0135.JPG
    SANY0135.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 200
  • SANY0136.JPG
    SANY0136.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 166
I'd like to see how "wounded" it is please. Shipping to 76645 to if you could.

Link don't work??? I couldn't get a good pic without glare of the part that's creased down slightly and the bow that's pretty much alll in the same spot. I'm not trying to discourage you from buying my hood but I really don't have any way of transporting this hood to have it shipped. For example I am paying to have doors, a hood, and a few other items brought to my house and they were willing to meet me around lincoln for no charge, but I have to pay the guy to bring it up which he is being really cool about. You live in Texas huh? You oughtta be able to find a hood fairly easily there. Maybe try hooking up with PACEMAKER (can't remember the whole screen name but is very easy to find on gnttype.org, he posts a lot there. I can't try posting another pic of it when I get some time. I have someone in line for it currently that is willing to pick it up but haven't heard back. You will be next in line. If you really want this hood I will try to find someone with a pickup but it may be tough beings everyone I know have sold their trucks and bought gas savers.

Just remembered I have a horn pad off of an 85 riviera laying in my toolbox somewhere(sport leather wheel style) grey in color. Just the pad no outer plastic piece.

also have a set of 2dot rods that still have pistons on them out of my 82 motor. Be good for a pre 82 rebuild to replace them "skinny rods" Need resized. reasonable offer plus shipping.

Sale pending on exhaust

Also have driver's side manifold, no cracks! don't know if it is off 78 or 79.
I'll figure it out if anyone is interested-35 plus shipping

Does it include the up-pipe that connects to the turbo downpipe? Do you have the downpipe also?

Willing to deal, this stuff needs to go somewhere. My garage is getting too crowded.

Back