A few pics at the lake.

larry33kc

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Went to a nice dinner with my wife and stopped at the lake for a few pics.

image.jpg

You should get a blow up of that shot and hang it in the garage next to her. I love it!!!

Thanks Mike, I have always loved your car also. Would love to see it in person someday.

Better yet a blown up side by side at the track would be cool.

OMG Psycho. It WAS very dirty. I unfortunately live on a gravel road in the country so it's very hard to keep clean. But thanks for the comment.

We go to a super cruise night almost every sat. night in Independence at Hartman Heritage. 800 cars show up! You need to come sometime.

Will they be there tommorow? I might have to show up. Never heard of it though but sounds cool.

There will be a few, but last week was officialy the last cruise. I will let you know if there is any other cruises this year. Would like to meet you.

Yea that sounds great. I work till 3 so by the time I get home and ready I could leave around 4:30-5:00 and it takes an hour or so to get to that area.
Let me know.

Today, we are going to Columbia to a friends. So I wont be there. It is Troy who used to own your old 87 astro-roof car!

Could be. If he is the one that bought from Shariff. I don't remember if Troy was his name.
I miss that car. But it had to be destiny it went back to the original owner.

Well as it turns out I will be down at the show instead. Come on down! My cell # is 816-392-7627. I-70 east past 291 hwy. to little blue pkwy. turn left back across I-70. left at first stop light Jackson dr. right across from twin peaks. in parking lot.