You can type here any text you want

A few pics at the lake.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I enjoy taking pictures. These cars have very distinctive and sexy lines. When pictures are taken in a nice setting, like these lake shots, it can bring the whole thing to another level. Part of it is having an eye for it, and part of it is just dumb luck.

Of coarse, one needs to have a sexy car like we do.:D

Mike B.

We had a great time also Bob. I learned a lot for you.
Thanks Raymond for the compliment.
I still have a lot of thing to do to the car to get it where I want to be. It just takes time and money. I am desperately needing Mikes rear bumper filler, mine is cracked to heck. I need to move the fuel pump (don't like how it's mounted) I've decided I'm going all black with the interior and I'm going to get a LS Trans Am console for it, and some other little things to get it how I want it . I want to install a TR6 setup, hydro boost with my 13.5 corvette brakes up front to match the Bear 12" in back, And do a serious clean and detail of the engine, frame, susp, and underneath of the car. And most of all get the bang thing tuned right. This BS3 is kicking my butt.
Like I said it's a work it progress but fun

Back