You can type here any text you want

A few pics of My T and My GN.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G-Force

Does it get any better than this?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 420
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 415
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 409
I sat in that T! :cool:

I Have actually done quite a bit since then. New rear bumper fillers are ready to be put on, new front air dams, newer 87 grille, replaced old suspension parts, triangular front braces and I still have to add gauges, scanmaster, rear seat braces...and so on. Its coming along nicely.

That garage is an improvement from what it was before. I have another part of that garage that extend to the back(not visible in pic) which is where most of that stuff will go after construction is finish.

I'm thinking that these pics are staged- I don't see any oil puddles or spots on the driveway! Is there a turbo Buick that doesn't leak oil?

LOL!!!!

Very nice turbo cars!

John

Why just hang with 1 nice lady when you can roll with sisters? nice job. Not a bad looking stable. Enjoy...

Turbonique6 Very lucky man... All you need is a GNX & a 1970 GSX.

That is not such a bad idea but honestly the wife would hang me by my b@lls if I get another Turbo car.

Turbonique6 Very lucky man... All you need is a GNX & a 1970 GSX.

That is not such a bad idea but honestly the wife would hang me by my b@lls if I get another Turbo car.

Thanks for the compliments. I will do some more detailed pics of interior and engine compartment after I finish up with a few home improvement projects.

I will be looking forward to those other pics. I don't see why ur wife would not allow another turbo car... If she really loves u, she won't mind. Ha! Just kidding.

Back