You can type here any text you want

A few questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coenen93

I'm new to the the whole turbo Buick stuff. I'm usually and Olds guy but I like to try to learn new stuff. I was wondering what I could do after the basic tune-up stuff to give my lesabre a little more umph when I drive it? I know I'm supposed to read read read on here but its hard with just my phone so sorry in advance with my ignorance.

First things first. www.beforeblack.net will be one of the best sites you can read up at. It will give you some simple tricks to help you understand how the system works and how to make it better. The second it beforeblackracing. Matt231 created that site to document his experiences and has some decent how to's that might help.

The biggest but most expensive mod is in my sig. It's a turbo that requires quite a few mods but will, in the original form, double the flow of the turbo. If you opt for the modified version of the turbo it will give you almost 3 times the flow of the stock turbo. It does require serious fabrication skills and serious hunting of parts so you have everything you need, as well as Work turbochargers to finish the mods for the highest flow. This is not by any means a cheap mod. The turbo alone will set you back at least $1K if you're lucky (max effort), not to mention the time and understanding of how the system works.

Ok thanks for the info I'll have to read it at work tomorrow while I'm "looking up parts" for the techs haha. I really appreciate all the help and love browsing while I'm at worl .

This site as well as gnttype.org have some of the best info on mods to the B4black group. The condensed version of the turbo thread is a sticky at gnttype.org in the B4black section, which makes it easier to find and read. The guys here have a habit of BSing a bit at times so the original thread is very long and convoluted. LOL

Haha that's fine I don't mind Bsing myself from time to time

Last edited:
Back