You can type here any text you want

A friend needs your help!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

groumoutis

The friend of mine that got me into these cars is in need of your help. He has some medical bills and is having a car show to raise money to help get these bills paid. He is a fellow Buick guy and is the secretary for the GS chapter of Indiana. The car show is in Crawfordsville Indiana on the 29th of October from 2-4pm. If you are interested in going pm me and I can give you directions from where you are coming from.

I don't want to post his name without his permission but many of you that go to the GS nationals have probably met him. He has had many buicks and probably help some of you at times. He is not a member on the boards but he is still a member of the Buick community. I would be happy to see some of you other Buick family members there as well!

Wow! Only one taker so far?

I found out the registration starts at 2 and ends at 4.
There will be a band BBQ and things for the kids.

He has bone cancer and could really use the help. This is a guy that would have helped you if you needed it and he may have already. He is one of those guys that if you told him you had a purple wire with a yellow stripe he could tell you what it is for. Think of it this way, it is a chance to hang with a bunch of other Buick guys and help one out. I know there are plenty of Buick guys in the area. The one response is coming from Illinois and so far no guys from Indiana have stepped up. I was hoping for some more buicks.

Back