A future Hybrid

Wow, tight. looks like it will work though. You sure are making good progress on this project. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Very cool.

Have most of the intercooler piping made,But just got laid off today so have to hold up on the car for a couple of weeks.

Man, sorry to hear about the job.......if I had more money, I would send you some, just so I could see this car finished up!!
Quick question on the steering shaft....How much did those parts cost you??? and how difficult was it to fab up???
Thanks

Each sterring joint is about $50 bucks apiece,The .007 over 3/4 heim joint was $9.00 and 3/4 chromoly is $2.00 a foot.Took me about 2 hrs to mock up and build.
My friend has a big block in a Monza.He paid almost $500 at a chasis shop to have his steering shaft built.

About the job thing i'm not to worried things happen for a reason.So hopefully i'll move on to a bigger better job.

Man, all of the chit is expensive, anyone need a kidney.
As for the job thing, good luck, but try to find that bigger and better job soon so I can see your car finished.

that was my plan!!! i had been looking for a race ready rolling chasis vega for a while, then i was going to swap the 3.8 in it. untill i sold my buick.

from the looking that i did it appreared to be much much much easier if the car was front 1/2ed witha tube chasis, not to mention lighter. good luck not twisting the "frame" if you can call that thing a frame.

good luck not twisting the "frame" if you can call that thing a frame.

My car has run well into the 10's with a six point cage.With no twisting.My friend has a big block Monza with a healthy 468 that has gone 9.80's with a ten point and no twisting.

A front 1/2ed car would probable be alot easier to fit a 3.8l into but what fun is that?

All right, I had to bring this one back to the top. Any progress??
I just got back from the Nats and I am ready to get some stuff going.

BTW, I think maybe I met one of your buddies with a rosewood T