A GN in a music video!!

Cool! I don't get the Chevy plate - it's doesn't help the Monte SS misconception. But still a lot of face time for the GN in that video.

Jim

It looks purple to me. I know light can reflect in black and look purple , but not like that on some of those shots.

x2 on turning the sound off.

Maybe the plate on that car is a blessing in desguise. When the theif see's a Buick emblem on our cars they will think its the wrong thing. Sorry Monte guys.

I was about to say make sure your Buick is locked down after that gets airtime :biggrin: Yep, thats got to be a V8 motor or they went out of the way to sound dub over it...I see GN's alot in the hood with V8s in them so go figure...

Was it just my viewer or were the rims bent (wobbling) on the burnout?
That's funny.

Maybe he kept the turbo and put a small block in it?
Yea right.

GhettoNational

Was it just my viewer or were the rims bent (wobbling) on the burnout?
That's funny.

Maybe he kept the turbo and put a small block in it?
Yea right.
I remember seeing a video of one with big wheels breaking an axle or something. The torque of the turbo v6 probably bent that wheel.

It must be a real turbo buick, it was on a tow truck for half of the video.

laugh.gif

I edited the bad word out!

Attachments

• edited werd.jpg
    edited werd.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 527
the rim was wobbling like crazy. anyone notice the sterring wheel its not a TB wheel. also as far as the exhaust they could have dubed over it but it might have been a V8.

the rim was wobbling like crazy. anyone notice the sterring wheel its not a TB wheel. also as far as the exhaust they could have dubed over it but it might have been a V8.

I thought the wheel was differnet also, but in some shots it looks original, then others its totally wrong. I didnt wanna say the steering wheel unless i was 100% it was wrong...

They HAD to dub over for the motor noise because...well thats just bad!!

Either way, i dont know if this video will ever make 'air', the song was made in 1998. He is cousin to Snoop Dogg. (I just did a quick search on him) Anyways, we shouldnt worry about the video on tv anytime soon!