You can type here any text you want

a-pillar twin holder w/ boost and autometer oil pressure

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

a-pillar twin holder w/ boost and autometer oil pressure

BLUE Windshield A-Pillar TWIN 2-1/16" or 2-1/8" Gauge Holder ~ $22 shipped

vdo boost gauge w/ install kit (one little dent in bezel) ~ $18 shipped

autometer electric oil pressure gauge with all hardware ~ $35 shipped

package deal ~ $70 shipped

the only pic i have right now is this one:

DSC00814.jpg

Did you paint that a-pillar holder? or does some vendor have them already in blue?

Did you paint that a-pillar holder? or does some vendor have them already in blue?

i'm not really sure. it was on my car when i bought it. i think this one is actually blue, and not painted, but i'm not sure since i haven't looked at it that closely.

Please put me next in line if it don't sell to ihbarrett. Thanks for the reply back.

If you still have the oil pressure gauge what kind is is and does it come with the sender and accessories? I can't see the picture.

If you still have the oil pressure gauge what kind is is and does it come with the sender and accessories? I can't see the picture.

Autometer. Comes with brand new install kit. Includes sending unit and fittings. It has a black face and a silver bezel (edit) which partially faded to black. Otherwise it's in great shape. It's all ready to ship. :)

oil pressure gauge (autometer) ~ $30 shipped

everything else has been mailed. :D :biggrin:

Back