You can type here any text you want

A Reliable Engine Builder in Tampa

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

screwdriver

Addicted to Speed
I just had my 87 GN enigine rebuilt. At first when I got here I didnt know who to trust to do work on my car. I've only been here 3 months and am active duty Air Force. Engine Lab of Tampa just did my rebuild and did a good job on it. They did everything that I asked and some. All they do is Long Block Assembly. They were very orginized, and clean and also did all the machine work at there shop!

You could either go to KDK in Orlando or Cal Hartline in Melbourne. I've never been to Hartline Perf. myself but anyone with a 9 sec daily driver knows their stuff. Kevin at KDK did my motor a few years back and I'm very happy with it. Actually KDK just got a new dyno and when I was there a few weeks ago they were tuning a car they had just recently built. I was floored when it made 536 RWHP :eek:

Jamie

I second Cal Hartline.........great guy, he'll do the work right the first time as he does know his stuff. You won't be disapointed. Good Luck

Back