A sunny day pic

It is GOOD that you did not sell your car:cool: Ihave seen too MANY familiar cars riding around Birmingham sitting on 20+ wheels:mad: :mad: :frown: :eek: . My car is in pieces now, but I plan on getting it running by the summer. Saddly, LASSiter Mtn is not open to test or tune. I will probably go to Steele or maybe the track in Clanton. Hell, for that matter, I might even go over to Pratt City and see if I can get on YOUTUBE:D JOKE... Keep up the GOOD WOrk...:cool:

The color is off a 95 vette electron blue. I went with that color so it would be different. I havent run it yet with the new turbo on it but on 10 psi I think it would run some 10.70-80s pretty easy. It feels way fast than my malibu was and it ran 10.70s. I took it to the track with old turbo set up on it and it ran 11.10 @ 128 with a 2.00 60ft but the motor was coming apart. It had a 76 q trim with a oncenter housing on it then. Now it has a s400 with a 1.32 turbine housing now. I am going to run it this summer and up grade it to a 80 or 88 mm next winter.

WOW! Those times @ 10 psi!! I understand what your talking about. My car with the 6776dbb@20 psi feels ALOT faster than my ta-60@26 psi.

Sweet ride.

cwmccray the track at Chiton county is a realy nice track. Steel has started charging $30 for test and tune so we go to Montgomery.