You can type here any text you want

A Super Rare Chevelle - #'s matching '74 Laguna 454/4spd w/buildsheet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
This is alledgedly one of only a handful built with virtually no options. It's a 1974 Laguna Type S-3, with the optional LS4 454 backed by the optional Muncie M21 4spd trans. Originally a 3:42 rear now a equipped with a very stout 3:73 posi set and caltrac lower control arms, she stays planted and hooks up like crazy once the tires stop spinning. The factory F41 suspension tightens the car up nice and the rear sway bar helps immensely. The burgundy cloth interior has seen some attention in the form of new seat covers, a dash cap (a perfect and complete non AC dash comes with the car), headliner and carpet. The interior could use some finishing touches and I'll be spending time taking care of those items while I'm advertising the car. The swivel buckets are extremely comfortable and work great! The body was restored last year; new complete qtrs were installed, along with partial front floor pans - all professionally done and they look perfect. The burgundy vinyl top was replaced as well. All windows work (both of them), AM-FM radio is also original. A rebuilt 454 pushing about 500hp and 500 lbft is now residing between the fenders BUT the original LS4 engine is included, the original 4spd and rear are still in the car. This car was built in Oshawa, ON so we've got the GM of Canada docs showing the rarity of this car (118 built) and backing up its options. When was the last time you saw one of these? How many are left? Five? Ten? One very unique car - asking $18,500 obo - no trades. The car is located in Eastern MA - thanks, Dave (617)513-7407

Photo album >> Webshots Rides offers thousands of the best car wallpapers.

Nice looking restoration.

Very nice! Good luck with the sale. I haven't seen one of these since 1976 or so. Friend of a friend had one. Big block/4 speed.

Sold...

Looking for a CLEAN, low mile GN or 96 Corvette CE/LT4 with Red Gut

I know that car - he's a Corvette club member in my town, has a boat load of C4's (like 20 of them). It's VERY, VERY NICE, but I'd like to stay in the sub 15k range.

THANKS!!!

I know that car - he's a Corvette club member in my town, has a boat load of C4's (like 20 of them). It's VERY, VERY NICE, but I'd like to stay in the sub 15k range.

THANKS!!!

Ya ,it seems overpriced,$18500 gets you a pretty nice 50k mile or so c5 these days.

Back