A totaled tta for 4500.00 yeah right

I emailed both bidders but I have not heard from either one of them yet. I hope no one gets the shaft on this sale. I would hate to see someone get ripped off on this Turd.

Originally posted by UNGN
the Aluminum valve covers aren't melted so the longblock is still good. I'm sure the headers survived the fire too. What is the going rate for a low mile TTA long block?

I'd bet its junk ... saw wayyyy to much heat !! the TB an plenum are melted pretty good . I guess I have to much junk an wouldn't trust buying it to find out I had more :D

RD

Originally posted by 87buick3825
ummm the last time I heard was that there were only 1500 of these .. thats not rare ?? :rolleyes:

Obviously you missed the pun intended. Not rare as in a steak being rare, verses overcooked and well done.

Rare as the number of them built, that car is beyond any reasonable doubt, a complete lose. The integrety of the unibody is ruined from heat damage and will not, never, no way ever going to be able to be salvaged and rebuilt within any scope as being safe to put back on the road.

It is sad it was such a lose, but reality is reality.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Obviously you missed the pun intended. Not rare as in a steak being rare, verses overcooked and well done.

Rare as the number of them built, that car is beyond any reasonable doubt, a complete lose. The integrety of the unibody is ruined from heat damage and will not, never, no way ever going to be able to be salvaged and rebuilt within any scope as being safe to put back on the road.

It is sad it was such a lose, but reality is reality.

ya I did miss the "pun" :D I think its to well done !!! send it back !:p I wonder if the VIN is still there ?? :confused:

Originally posted by 87buick3825
I'd bet the ... VIN will live again !!
Thats what I was thinking... or someone elses TTA is going to 'burn' if you catch my drift.

I think there is only ONE bidder ... The other is just driving the price as far as I can see ... Same state and feedback.. nothing to do with "automotive " cars or parts ! :confused: :eek: