You can type here any text you want

a$$ whoopin.....mine!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hamer

Normally i dont try to race anyone in my slightly modded 84 GN. Every once in a while Ill burn a Civic or some other ricer I KNOW isnt a speedster just ground effects and a fart can. anyway I was on my way home from work about 1130 pm and this car starts in the other lane then switches and is on my a$$ from the stoplight. so i start to accelerate now were doin like 55 or so i floor it boost goes whoosh before i know it im doing like 90 or so and its still behind me after we are totally clear of traffic and doin about 105 Im not pullin too hard anymore:( and this friggin thing pulls around me and passes me like I was sittin still!!!! Needless to say my jaw dropped but i didnt get a good look, so i evebntually i caught uup to him and to my amazment it was one of those new Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. Yellow, 4 door, wing. I read about it like a week or two ago and thought " gotta keep my eye out for this biotch. They put out somthin like 270 Hp, AWD Turbocharged. That little turd was Fast. so i rode along side checkin it out for a sec we both nodded at eachother and the I heard the sweet sound of his turbo as he took off again and I turned to head home. Whoa!!!

Nice run with that evo, those things are very fast and are no joke.

Back