? about 8degrees of retard

tsturbo

Hi I am a new bee . I finally got my turbo link to work . It says I am getting 4 ESC -I think this is KNOCK ? Dont know ?
It also says that I have 8 degrees of retard . How does that sound . I couldnt get it to save . I will make another pass later . How does that sound . To much knock ?

thanks

We have horrible gas in KC . That is only 14 LBS . I will get some zylene and see if it goes away . THANKS
I had 61 LBS of fuel pressure . I have the 237 none adjusted fuel regulator . does that sound high ?

61 lbs:eek: That is very high. What injectors are you using? I believe stock should be around 40lbs line off.

8 degrees of knock is way too high...usually you don't want to see ANY knock at all (unless its on the shifts and make sure the knock goes away right away...)

typically you can get away with 2-3 degrees of knock in 1st and 2nd gears (again on the shifts) but make sure there's nothing in 3rd gear especially on high boost!

a 237 should have about 43 lbs, line off...so at 14 lbs boost, you'll see 57 lbs...bet your gas isn't as bad as our 91 oct oxygenated crapolla:)

It was 8 degrees of retard and 4 on the knock .

Still not good ?

Greenstripe injectors .

What do your buicks idle at ?

Thanks for your inputs !