? about a Phazer 2 laser/radar jammer

no it doesnt work as far as block radar/laser. you cant block radar but you can however block laser. the only one i know that truley works is the one i have on my bike but they also make them for cars. the system is called Blinder M25 and the Blinder M45 X-Treme. it works i have tested it myself since my dad is law enforcement and it has paid for itself atleast once.

I don't know anything about the Rocky Mountain system but I do have the Laser Pro Park setup on my truck. I did alot of research before I bought it and watched alot of videos on youtube before I made up my mind. Also the LPP unit acts as a parking sensor. This has helped me so many time when pulling into my garage. Just last week as I was going to a friends house for a cook out I got hit by a cop on the local interstate. I was doing 80 in the fast lane and as I was passing a mustang my jammer just goes nuts. I looked down at my speed and dropped it down to 60 and then switched off the unit. By this time I was passing the cop and he was looking down at his gun as if it had malfunctioned on him. Reason why I turned it off is because most laser guns will give the operator a error code saying that the gun is being jammed and in some states it illegal to own a jammer. My advise is to do alot of research before you commit to buying one. Give this site a look over Laser Pro Park Support :: Index and get on youtube and type in LPP. This should help you out. Here are a few pictures of the unit installed in my grill. Oh and this was the easiest install I have ever done.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 850
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 931
I don't know anything about the Rocky Mountain system but I do have the Laser Pro Park setup on my truck. I did alot of research before I bought it and watched alot of videos on youtube before I made up my mind. Also the LPP unit acts as a parking sensor. This has helped me so many time when pulling into my garage. Just last week as I was going to a friends house for a cook out I got hit by a cop on the local interstate. I was doing 80 in the fast lane and as I was passing a mustang my jammer just goes nuts. I looked down at my speed and dropped it down to 60 and then switched off the unit. By this time I was passing the cop and he was looking down at his gun as if it had malfunctioned on him. Reason why I turned it off is because most laser guns will give the operator a error code saying that the gun is being jammed and in some states it illegal to own a jammer. My advise is to do alot of research before you commit to buying one. Give this site a look over Laser Pro Park Support :: Index and get on youtube and type in LPP. This should help you out. Here are a few pictures of the unit installed in my grill. Oh and this was the easiest install I have ever done.

good post but you are wrong in one area. it wont give the gun a code saying its being jammed or and error there is no way for it to tell. it will give a blank reading it wont show any speed. i have tested these first hand with a department in LA since i have family that workd for 2 different departments out there.

I don't know if it was that particular model, but a coworker bought one from that company a while back and we went out and tested it. I could get a lock on his car just as easy and as far away with it turned on as I could with it off. Thing was a POS. ;) This was with radar, not laser, tho...

I don't know if it was that particular model, but a coworker bought one from that company a while back and we went out and tested it. I could get a lock on his car just as easy and as far away with it turned on as I could with it off. Thing was a POS. ;) This was with radar, not laser, tho...

like posted above you cant jam radar.

ha-ha, I like those articles. one key word though is passive jammers. I wasn't talking about those. :cool: We took apart the one my friend bought. Nothing but a 9 volt battery and some circuitry that amounted to nothing.

ha-ha, I like those articles. one key word though is passive jammers. I wasn't talking about those. :cool: We took apart the one my friend bought. Nothing but a 9 volt battery and some circuitry that amounted to nothing.

sorry edited the link. you will need a active unit not a passive unit. it can be done but the price it cost and if you get caught its not worth it. i would just get a laser jammer and call it good.

good post but you are wrong in one area. it wont give the gun a code saying its being jammed or and error there is no way for it to tell. it will give a blank reading it wont show any speed. i have tested these first hand with a department in LA since i have family that workd for 2 different departments out there.

What gun were you using to test out your jammer to not get a code. I have a friend who is also a cop for the city of Roswell and they also helped me test out my unit because I was skeptical on the unit at first. We were using a Laser Atlanta gun and we ran several Jam To Gun senarios and every time we JTG a error code of 3 came up. Not knowing what the code was, we just kept on testing. A few days later she called me telling me that code 3 meant jamming. I'm not saying your wrong but this is what we came up with. Wish I chould have video taped it but I don't have a video camera.

Gone n Sixty, Like I said just do your home work before you make a decision.

Thanks guys that is some good info, but where i live they do not use laser just radar, so i guess i will do some more research or start looking for a good radar dectector...

Passive Jammers like the RMR units are a POS. I don't own any jammers, but own a Valentine 1. I have been very happy with this unit and on two occaisions in Louisiana and Kansas have picked up stationay KA radar at 2 miles out!:biggrin: