You can type here any text you want

?about o2s fuel pressure and on e85 .

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

so finally got things right as far as wiring and readings with the help from venders and members on this site .my ? is after warm up my o2s are at 840-850 or so fp is at 42 is ok to bring down the fp till my o2s are at the 777 orso or will doing that hurt me when I need it at wot?e85 .

Leave the fuel pressure where it's at. The TT 6.1 chip has control of the idle fueling.

yeah the chip does an "idle learn" where it idles at stoichiometric for a bit in order to adjust the BLM at idle. Once it has that it goes open loop on idle and richens it up from stoichiometric. I just can't recall if it does this once or if it does this more often. If it only happens once then you might try re-setting the chip to get it to execute the idle learn again.

if you have a powerlogger you can watch it run through the routine. The "closed loop" box will be checked at low idle and after a while it will go open loop and richen up.

Back