You can type here any text you want

Accel dfi Gen7 timing during cranking?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weez58

Just got my system running and I noticed it has too much advance during cranking. I assume this is adjusted in the "start up term" area. Can someone explain how this works? The explanation in the manual didn't help. I assumed two things, the system is suposed to use 0 advance during cranking, and the 200 rpm column in the spark table doesn't do anythinng during cranking. Am I right in these assumptions?

Thanks!

Just got my system running and I noticed it has too much advance during cranking. I assume this is adjusted in the "start up term" area. Can someone explain how this works? The explanation in the manual didn't help. I assumed two things, the system is suposed to use 0 advance during cranking, and the 200 rpm column in the spark table doesn't do anythinng during cranking. Am I right in these assumptions?

Thanks!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/performance-ecm-upgrades/200472-accel-gen7-starting-problem.html :cool:

Back