You can type here any text you want

Accidentally raced a G35 turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

I Was sitting at a light after about 6 months of not driving my car and installing new fuel systems and DP and some other stuff just making sure everything was OK. I couldnt remember how the car launched so i decided to power brake it at the light for a few lbs. I have yet to hook the vac. lines up to my waste gate so im only running 5 lbs max. The light turned green and the tires started baking. I let out then got back in and noticed a G35 hanging with me. I said to my friend "is he goin?" he replied "yea" so i stayed in it for the 5 lbs that it had hahah, and he didnt pass me. After slowing down he turned off and we both herd the distinct sound of a turbo then blow off. He had a vanity plate 1G2NV. I was not impressed at all. My car on 5 lbs makes about -45 HP at the wheels. Just figured ide post this since i havnt drivin in about 6 months. There WILL be more :)

There is a TT here that runs in the 11's. But who knows now a days half of these import turbo guys are so outta tune it is ridiculous

one of my friends 350Z's is a single turbo high 11's, definitely moves not enough bang for the buck though!

,Dan

Back